Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rollin' in the Dough...

I got a call from a lady saying that she would like to set up and interview and hire me. So i go to this place and have the interview and it goes well and she wants to set up a 2 interview. I am thinking "yes I am looking good" So i go to the 2 interview and that goes extremely well and they are very interested in hiring me..... but i need to pass a drug test and pass a criminal backround test. HA! I head over to WorkMed by the Orem community hospital, take it and now i am sitting here waiting for my call saying when and where Orientation is at. Oh, sorry you are probable sitting here reading this saying "oh thats wonderful!" and "congrats but where did you get the job at?" I will tell you. WALMART!! I am so freaking excited. Many people are telling me that they work you to death and they dont treat their employees good, but seriously think about that for a minute.......1......2.....3..... If they pride themselves on Customer Service and making the customer happy, wouldnt they try to make their employees happy? Makes sense. No employees, means no customers. :D So any how i am super excited and they have already offered me a wage, and its more than i thought. So to those who are looking for a job Wal-Mart is Hiring and the wage is pretty sweet. Stay tuned!

xoxo

7 comments:

Ras Fam said...

Congratulations on the job! Which Walmart are you gonna be at? We are always at Walmart. I would love to hang out this weekend but we are going on a last minute trip with Tim's cousin to Vegas so we won't be around but I am pretty sure we are free next weekend 23rd I think. Anyway good luck with orientation!

Ashley Welling said...

Mark's sister Katie used to work at Wal-mart down by UVU. She liked it.

Don't worry about being broke, lunch is my treat.

Sydnee said...

Ok Audra lets plan next weekend on hanging out. Have fun in Vegas.

Sydnee said...

Ok Ash- Monday is fine. What time and where?

Ashley Welling said...

Will noon work? or anytime after 12?

Jen said...

COngrats :) That is aweesome for you! Good luck ! P.S. Your little boy is SO cute!

Sydnee said...

any times works for me. Athrun takes a nap around 11 or so depending on when he wakes up. So any time after 12 works great.