Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Job...

I was in Walmart today ( how ironic) and i got a call from a girl who worked at Walmart, and told me that they got my results and they wanted to know if i could come to orientation on Tuesday from 9 am to 4 pm... I was so excited and my prayers were answered. I am so thankful that they were. So i now work at Walmart in Orem as a cashier. So those of you who read this and shop there, look for me and i could be your next cashier. I couldnt be happier about this. So i was doing some math and i figured that we can move out in March or April instead of May or June. I am so happy. :D I dont know if that is a good thing or not that i want to move out sooner or not... :{ oh well i am just SUPER excited about this and i had to share it with all of y'all.
xoxo

3 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Congratulations! This is very exciting news. Are you still going to work at Allan's parents store?

Ashley Welling said...

I will call Monday and figure out a time to come down.

Sydnee said...

No i am not working at the store, they are laying people off. With athrun getting bigger and more mobile and more curious about stuff, it was best that i stop working. but maybe down the road when athrun is bigger, i may go back. Ok cant wait to hear from you. TTYL.