Saturday, January 10, 2009

Independence...

So for a few months Allan and I have been living with his parents for a few months. Dont get me wrong i love them but it is getting a little much. I miss having my OWN home to cook and clean and have my OWN privacy. We hung out with friends the other day and i loved the feel of their apartment. I miss being on my own and not dealing with annoying family everytime they visit. So Allan and I are sitting down and disscussing this topic until the cows come home. I want to reach a decision that we have a dead line to move out. So i hope we can move out very very soon. I love my family, but there gets to ba a point that it is enough and time to have privacy and make a home for my self. But who knows we could be stuck here for a year or more.
xoxo

2 comments:

Ras Fam said...

We need to hang out more! Let us know the next time you guys want to get out, we are totally up for it.

Sydnee said...

Oh for sure. We usually try to get out once a week. But ill talk to allan and see what we are doing this weekend.