Friday, January 9, 2009

My life has begun...

Well I have decided what i want to be when i grow up. I am going to Dallas Roberts Hair Academy in September. I am super excited. You may ask why in September and i will tell you. I need to pay for it and it is not cheap. it will cost me $10,850 to go to school. I am going to get a night job (hopefully) and earn money for some of it, and apply for federal grants and student loans. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. It's not like some jobs where if you mess up you can fix it or start over, no if i mess up, i mess up some ones hair. Yes it will grow back but thats not the point. I am the kind of person who messes up a lot and i will have to have a lot of self control and SLOW down. but I am so excited. My excitement is like a volcano, I can't hold it in i have to release it. :D Ill keep updates on my progress toward my future career in Hair. And who knows, i could become this amazing Hair dresser and do hair for Celebrities. LOL I have all the potential in the world with this and i am ready to accept it with open arms and an open mind. BRING IT ON!!!! I am ready!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

You will be so good at that! You have the perfect personality for the job. You are always happy and outgoing. That is so cool!! I will be your first client!

Ras Fam said...

Cute Blog!

Sydnee said...

thanks ashley. I would love for you to be my first client. :D

Diana Smith said...

Awesome!!! I am going to Paul Mitchell once Daniel graduates haha which is in like 4 years, but then he will pay for it and we have enough student loans out haha but really that is awesome!!!