Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One word...

1. Where is your mobile phone? bedroom
2. Your significant other? Allan
3. Your hair? brownish
4. Your mother? distant
5. Your father? Wonderful
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? Soda
9. Your dream/goal? Eternity
10. The room you're in? family-room
11. Your ex? CRAZY!!!
12. Your fear? Death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you're not? skinny
16. Muffins? YUMMY!!
17. One of your wish list items? Lipo
18. Where you grew up? Utah
19. The last thing you did? Orientation
20. What are you wearing? Black
21. Your TV? 42"
22. Your pets? None
23. Your computer? Slow
24. Your life? Wonderful
25. Your mood? Excited
26. Missing someone? Hubby
27. Your car? GrandAm
28. Something you're not wearing? Socks
29. Favorite Store? Target
30. Your summer? short
31. Like someone? Husband
32. Your favorite color? Green
33. When is the last time you laughed? evening
34. Last time you cried? ?????
35. Last person to text you? Hubby
36. Told I Love You? Hubby
37. Wish you could take back? Past
38. Your Best Friend? Hubby
39. Your best quality? Eyes
40. Most memorable moment? Temple

4 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

You need to make your font size bigger.

This was a really cool post!

Sydnee said...

I was just thinking that...

Sydnee said...

something is going wrong with my blog. I post something and it shows up on my blog but when i go to your page i scroll down and it says i have not posted for 1 week what do i do?

Ras Fam said...

Yeah I was just going to mention that your blog is being kind of funny. I can't think of what it would be though, I went to look at your blog and it said that your blog name isn't registered, weird. Maybe look at your blog without logging in and see what it looks like to you. I tried to add you to my blog list, but it says that the last time you posted was like 4 months ago. So I kept you under the private ones for now, just so I don't lose the address. I wonder if it's something in your settings maybe? Well, I hope you can get it fixed, I love reading. It was fun seeing you guys last night, next time we should do a movie or dine out or something, maybe next month some time? Anyway, ttyl.