Monday, January 12, 2009

Hair Nightmare...

Back in December i wanted to color my hair. So i bought a Dark brown box hair color. I know the longer you leave it in the darker it gets, boy was i right. I left it in TOO long. It turned my hair black. I actually liked it until my hair grew out. Then i decided that i want my brown hair back. So i got a Color pretty darn close to my natural hair color. So i had LueAnna do it, and i was set to have my hair back to normal. HA! Not even close. My roots turned a Blonde color, and the rest of my hair did not even color at all. So I called Fantastic Sams by our house and they said i would have to bleach my hair and the re-color it. I was so bummed my hair didn't turn out the way i wanted it to. So LueAnna found some professional hair color in her closet that she uses on her hair. It was a light golden brown. It made my roots 1000% better and my hair is not as black, its a dark brown with some red tints. I kinda like it. :D So in 6 more weeks i can go to a PRO and have it done the way i want it. I will NEVER color my hair with box color. I learned that if i want to color my hair to do it 2-3 shades lighter or darker than my natual color. Not Black. xoxo

6 comments:

Diana Smith said...

yes!! Box colors are the worst. Go to Sallys and get your hair color. Its cheaper too.

Ashley Welling said...

That happened with my hair. My sophomore year I colored my hair a really dark brown and it took me about a year to get it back to normal.

Ashley Welling said...

I found a website that does scrapblogs--its like a scrapbook page and blog all rolled into one. You can create an online scrapbook.

(http://www.scrapblog.com/)

I created a bunch of headers then exported it as a .jpeg and then uploaded it to the blog. I went to:

http://www.aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/

and found a background that matched a header and put it all together.

We should sit down and I can show you how to do it. It is really fun. A lot better than paper and glue scrapbook pages!

Are you free next Monday (the 19th)?

Ras Fam said...

Oh no! I am glad it turned out good though, that is really scary especially when it can be so unpredictable. Good luck next dye.

Sydnee said...

yes ash i am free next monday.

Ashley Welling said...

How about lunch and we can do a bunch of cute things for our blog?