Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Winter guard....


So I have decided to choreograph a winter guard show. I have a song but its 5 min long and i know that is too long. but if i could cut the first 25 sec of the song it would be perfect. Although i could do the dance part of it now, i dont have a flag or a rifle to do choreography. :( which poses a problem in starting. But i have asked around to friends, and i am waiting to hear from them.
However if i can practice now i may just tryout for envision next year. But it is a huge MAYBE. I miss colorguard so much. I miss learning new things and the comps. Those are the funnest part of the season.
It is a work in progress. I am excited to have a hobby and maybe have a small guard of my own some day. I know i am not a pro dancer, but i learn and catch on VERY fast and it would not be too hard to come up with dance and flag and rifle movements. I had a wonerful guard director in high school and she has taught me so much.
I will keep you posted

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spencer said...

that's cool. What song have you decided on?

Sydnee said...

Halo by Beyonce

Elizabeth Spencer said...

that's a cool song. I've never heard it before. I searched it on playlist.

Sydnee said...

oh thanks..