Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outraged and Livid...

I am so PISSED right now!!! My friend sent an invite on Facebook saying," STOP HBO from releasing sacred Temple Ordinances." I was like what no way!! So i Googled it. i put in HBO LDS and i found the website. It is about this Ex- LDS guy who went to HBO and they are doing a show or movie about what happens in the Temple. they have costumes and stuff. they have a picture of the costumes. I read some of the comments that people were saying. I just started to cry. People just dont get it. It is very sacred. they were saying stuff like we are a cult and it is good that it is coming out. Just check out this website or google it. I just dont get it. Why people do stuff like that? Of ALL people to do this... and ex-LDS member who knows what he is doing is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong. I just cry thinking that this world is sooo corrupt now and it will only get worse. so check out the website or google it. google HBO LDS. it is the 3 one down. my only question is: WHY????
xoxo

1 comment:

Ras Fam said...

I know seriously! They don't attack other religions the same way, why don't they go film a secret meeting in the Vatican, oh that's right because it's private. Why can't we have privacy anymore? We don't harass them so why do they harass us? It's ridiculous.