Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Phone...

So Friday i really wanted to go out on a date with my honey. I didnt care where we went as long as we go ALONE time to our selves. We decided to go to the Verison phone store. * side note- our phones are horrible and we hate Tmobile* So before we left, i had called Tmobile and asked when our contracts end, and they end the 21, this saturday. I was soooo excited. We head off to the Mall and visit the Verison store. We wanted to get an idea of what kind of phones we wanted and get a price range. We found the coolest, and most perfect phones. The Blackberry Storm. They are having a great deal where if you buy a blackberry you get one free. WOW!! What a deal! I am the kind of person who looks and lives for killer deals, and this is a killer deal. I am sooooo Excited. We have to wait till at least Next Sunday for our contract to totally end, and then wait till we get our tax return. So I can not wait to get a new phone and a new number. ( oh if any of you would like my new number when i get it please let me know and i will get it to you.)
xoxo

3 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

I love my Blackberry Pearl!! I have At&t, but I used to have Verizon and they are really good. I so want your new number.

Diana Smith said...

yay I bet you are so happy! I have the pearl and I hate it but the newer ones look so much better. Why don't you like T-mobile?? I have had them for 4 years. They have been great.

Sydnee said...

Tmobile just wont help us when we need it and i dont like their coverage. But i am super excited to get it.