Monday, March 23, 2009

happenings and awesome ideas....

I am not sure what to blog about today... Not much had happened.
~We got our new phones, and they are the coolest.
~I had my first week in the deli and i sliced my finger, not bad but it is healed nicely. It hurt so bad. I love it in the Deli. I am ALWAYS busy doing stuff. cleaning and cooking. It was a good move i will have to say. :D
~I bought Twilight. I love the movie, and cant wait to see the next one later this year. I hope it is good and not a crappy movie.
~ The store ( Provo Art and Frame) got robbed Saturday. No one got hurt. We all think it was an employee. No one else knows where the money is... But we have our suspicions who it was. I just dont know why they would do that.
So thats what has happened. Not very exciting i know, but what can you do?
Although i had an idea..
I want to choreograph a simple winter guard show. I miss Guard so much. So i know i am not a professional dancer but it would be fun for me. I get so bored and it would be a little hobby. I now need to find a song to start the process. not that i would have a guard of my own but maybe some day... ya never know....
xoxo

No comments: