Sunday, March 1, 2009

A new place of my own may be in the future...

Saturday i was at good 'ol Walmart and Allan's friend Josh called me and told me that the landlord of his building was intersted in waiting until April or May to rent us an apartment in his building. Well you see i had call the Landlord a couple months ago, (thanks to Audra giving me his number) and told his wife that we were looking to move at the end of April Beginning of May. And that we are very interested in the apartment. But that was the last i heard about the apartment, until Saturday. It is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom right next door to Allan's friend Josh, and our other friends Tim and Audra live in the next building down the street. They are looking for clean people. I am guessing that the people before were messy. They have turned down a bunch of people and are looking for the right ones. So we are going to pray about it and see what happens. I think that with the landlord willing to wait is a good sign and i know Heavenly Father is looking out for the Anderson Family. I will keep you posted.
xoxo

5 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I will keep my fingers crossed! Where is it by the way?

Sydnee said...

it is behind Kmart, on 500 North.

Ras Fam said...

Yay! Josh hasn't given me the application yet but when he does I will let you know! It will be so fun to have you guys close by.

Ashley Welling said...

That is such good news. Mark and I might put in a offer on a condo in PG. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with vaulted ceilings and stainless steel appliances. It is so pretty. We are not sure yet if it is what we really want. Buying a home is a big thing and we don't want to make a bad choice because we will want to stay in it for 3-5 years.

Sydnee said...

Ok thanks Audra!! I know we will have you over more often, I hope we can get it.


Wow! that sounds really nice Ash. Allan and i want a 3 bedroom but with what we make we cant afford it, plus with rent going up too. Well let me know and i can help you move.