Sunday, October 26, 2008

Primary Program

Today was the day that our ward had our primary program. Yesterday we had our practice and it did not go so well. So today i was half expecting it to not go to well, but i was mistaken. It went well. Our class theme was about Baptism, which was no suprise because we have the class who is getting ready to get baptized. So my job was to herd the kids up there and say my testimony the theme and scripture. Well i have very high emotions and when i got up there what did i do?? YEAH i cried!! But all in all my kids did very well and we are proud of them. I just cant wait to do it next year... NOT!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

How fun! We had our primary program before conference. Mark and I teach the 12 year olds. It is really fun. Our class is dwindling though. Our kids talked about how they can prepare for missions and the priesthood, and about being a good example...i think....its been a while.

Sydnee said...

:D I love the primary program. do you have any ideas to helpp me and allan with a bunch of ADHD, rowdy, dont sit still group of 8 yr olds? i thought i would ask you cause your a teacher. so please let me know....