Monday, November 3, 2008

The next 4 years...

My life is about to change tomorrow, and i will be honest.... I am so deathly afraid. I was sitting at my kitchen table today and i got this very bad feeling in my stomach. I dont know if it was from eating to much candy or if the spirit is telling me that the next 4 years will not be good. but either way i do not have a good feeling about the outcome of the election tomorrow. The fate of the free world will be decided for the next 4 years. Satan is in full force now and he is using Obama. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about my very good friends voting the most evil person that could ever walk the Earth. He is a Terrorist. I believe that if you associate with bad people you are a bad person. He associates with Terrorists, so in my opinion he is the most evil terrorist alive. My only hope comes from telling my self that i HAVE to cling to the Lord, with all my might, ming, heart and strenghth if he is elected. And when to world goes to HELL, i will not feel sorry for those who voted for him. I will not have pity on them either. I just hope that they ( people who are thinking about voting for him) will really listen to their heart and do the right thing. I am so worried about tommorow that i am making me sick to my stomach. All i can do is pray for my family and their saftey for the next 4 years.
XOXO

No comments: