Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My crazy 8's are...

8 favorite T.V shows

1.Young and the Restless (i know i know)
2.America's Next Top Model
3.American Idol
4. Family Guy
5.The Hills
6.Robot Chicken
7. Ch. 13 News
8. Dr. 90210

8 Favorite Resturaunts
1. Carrabas
2. Dennys
3. IHOP
4. Panda Express
5. Wendy's
7. Pizza Hut (only for the Pasta)
8. Old Spagetti Factory

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Woke up at 6 am
2. Got ready for work
3. played xbox
4. Hung out with my little brother
5. Checked my facebook
6. Blogged
7. Put my son to bed
8. Went shopping

8 Things I look forward to
1. loosing weight
2.Adding to my family
3. owning my own home
4. sending my kids off to college
5. my birthday
6. Allan going to the police academy
7. becoming a millionaire
8. Becoming a grandmother

8 Things I love About the Fall
1. Cute warm clothes
2. changing leaves
3. cuddling with my hubby
4. Halloween
5. Thanksgiving
6. new seasons of tv shows come back on
7. cold crisp air
8. general Conference

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Lots and Lots and Tons of $$$$
2. Evil people would die or change
3. Loose wieght
4. Own house
5. Own Car
6. Kids
7. old people would NOT drive :<
8. Meet the Prophet

So there you go my Crazy 8's list.... Enjoy XOXO

No comments: