Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bargins... Red Tags... Clearance...

Today my friend and i went shopping at the mall. we got KILLER deals. I am such a cheap shopper. I am not sure if that is a bad thing or not, but i am a frugal shopper when it comes to clothes. In every store i go into, I look for red, or clearance, or sale shelves or racks. If it is too much i dont want to get it. ill wait for a few weeks and go back and check to see if it is even lower. I absolutley love bargins. since i am not made of money like celebrities are, i need to be frugal with my money. If any of my readers see or know of really great deals please feel free to pass them along my way. clothes, food, furniture, any thing. I love bargins. XOXO

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

I do the same thing!! When I go into a store, I automatically go into the clearance section!!

Charlene+Ben=Hesses Forever said...

You mentioned you love looking for bargains...

Go to https://flawlesslyenhanced.wwdb.biz and create an account. Once you've done that you can click on the shops button and then the partner stores button and it gives you a list of dozens and dozens of stores most people shop at. If you go to these stores through these steps then you get discounts and bargains on a lot. My husband and I love doing this. My favorite places to shop are 1-800-Contacts (I get discounts on already discounted contacts) and Barnes and Noble. Ben loves the Bass Pro Shop and Sports Authority stores. Great discounts on stuff we were already planning on buying.