Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moving up...

So yesterday at work there is a sign by the time clock saying there is a few night positions available in the Deli. And i work nights. So i go talk to the deli Managers and tell them that i am VERY interested. They tell me to change a few things on my preferences on the wire, (its confusing to explain) and to get my Food Handlers. I ask if it pays more than a Cashier, which is a tier 3 and the Deli Associates are a tier 5. they are the highest paid sales Associates. Sweet! So next Tuesday i am going to get my Food Handlers Permit. I am so excited. I am not a huge fan of being a cashier. I am confined to a small space, and i love to move around. This could not have come at a better time. The Lord is really blessing me and my family. I am so greatful for this happening. Ill let ya know what happens.
XOXO

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Oh my gosh! Good job! That is really good to hear. I hope everything works well for you. You will do amazing, I am sure of it.

Ashley Welling said...

That is such good news!!

Ras Fam said...

Yeah! Congrats! It's always nice to move up in the world. See you tomorrow (friday).