Monday, February 9, 2009

Il Divo

So today i am on line waiting for tickets to go on sale. My nana and me and my mom (maybe) are going to a concert at Mandalay Bay in July. We are going to see IL DIVO! They are an amazing 4 man group who sing pop song in an operatic style. They are AMAZING! Their names are Carlos, Urs, Sebastian, and David. They have the most amazing voices. They blend sooooo well, it sounds like one person is singing. They are from all over the world. Carlos is from Spain, Urs is from Switserland, Sebastian is from France and David is from United States. I am so excited to buy tickets and go see them. My nana is the one who got me into them. She has ALL of the dvd's and a cd. I can't wait to go and see them. I'll keep you updated.
xoxo

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

That sounds like fun!

Sydnee said...

e book is being stupid. Yes 12:30 is good. What is your address?