Saturday, February 14, 2009

Avon

I am so excited to be selling Avon. I am my own boss and work the hrs i want. It's a great job to have extra money or fun money or Just in case money. It was only $10 dollars for registration. And whatever money you put into it you will get back within the first 2 orders. You can quit anytime and the more you sell the more money you get back. I have 4 customers already and i am so proud of my self. If any of you are interested or have ? please don't heistate to ask. I would love to help out. I have a website too that you can order from, It's www.youravon.com/sydneeanderson. Or if you have friends or family that you think might be interested, please let me know and i would love to contact them, or have them go to my website.
xoxo

3 comments:

Charlene+Ben=Hesses Forever said...

I'm glad things are going so well for you Sydnee! Glad you're having such a good time! :-)

Diana Smith said...

aww thanks for the support. I am super excited! Yeah I will let you know, It sounds like our ward has a waiting list, so who knows what that means. I seriously hate living with Daniels Mom. She is so hard to live with. The days just seem so long. I bet its really hard for you especially with a child. I am excited. I hope to see you at Work sometime! Oh yes we should, we will have you guys over for dinner!

Sydnee said...

It is Heck living here. It was great for a few months and then one day i just couldnt take it. I needed to get out. but it looks like not till april or even may until we get out of here. But for sure let me know and we will be there. :D