Saturday, September 13, 2008

Waiting and waiting some more

Well i have been waiting patiently for about a week and still no P90X. We also had rush delivery on it, which means we would recieve it in 5-7 business days. so hopefully by monday. I am kinda sad because when i start the workout program i have to stop drinking soda pop, and candy and all kinds of fatty food that i love so dearly. but if it means that i am one step closer to reaching my ideal weight of 130 or 135. But that also means i have to loose about 35 - 40 lbs. OUCH!! I want my pre pregnancy body back before we decide to start to talk about adding to our family. So when i am Pregers again, i can eat healthier and excercise more the 2 time then the 1 time. I am super excited to be working out with this program. it is very intense and i am super excited. Stay tuned for more. xoxo

No comments: