Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things come up...

As most of you know, Allan and I are divorcing. Things just didn't work out. I left him and later realised that i was loosing my family. I asked if I changed, got help, fixed problems would he consider staying together, He said,"I AM DONE!!!" So there ya go. I am getting the help i need. I am moving on with my life and trying to stay sane. I do not have custody of athrun right now, only because i do not have a stable home for him right now. But in a few years I will go to court to have that changed. I want to have a good job and a home for me and him. I plan on going to either Dental Assisting School or become a medical assistant. Life is moving on and so am I. I still have feelings for him and i love him but it just was not working anymore. Maybe in a few years down the road maybe not. Only time will tell. I will embrace change and:
"Come what may."
xoxo

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Have you been able to find a job and an apartment? If you need help with getting into a dental or medical assisting program, let me know. I know how to fill out the pell grant stuff!!!

Sydnee said...

I have 2 jobs and a few apartments. I might need help with filing them out.