Saturday, April 18, 2009

future career

I have decided what i want to do with the rest of my life. I am going to be a dental assistant. I am excited. They make great money and i can work a few days a week. It is wonderful. If i go full time i would be done in a year, but since athrun is not old enough to go to school, i will go part time. I dont know what school but i do know that i am doing dental assisting.
If any of you have any suggestions for schools or students loans please feel free to let me know. I am open to suggestions.
xoxo

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Where is my background site on your list? http://wellingdesigns.blogspot.com

kelsey and murray said...

I went to dental assisting school at ameritech. I LOVED it! Its such a great and fabulous job. I really liked ameritech, but I hear that MATC is great and a lot cheaper. I didn't even look into MATC and I wish I would have. If you need ANY help or have any questions, call me!!! ps. lets get together soon anyway!!!